Library Media Services
The school library program, as an integral part of the total curriculum, is the vehicle that provides opportunities for students to learn how to identify, locate, organize, and present needed information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner, and to foster a lifelong interest in both reading and knowledge. Each student, therefore, should have access to an effective, integrated school library program that reflects the needs of the school community and the world in general.
- District Library Selection Procedures
- Arkansas Department of Education Library Media Frameworks
- Accelerated Reader
- Bentonville Public Library
- Follett Shelf K-6
- Follett Shelf 7-12
- EBSCO Databases *
- Encyclopedia of Arkansas
- Annals of American History Online
- Webster's Third International Dictionary, Unabridged Online
- Arkansas Traveler
* When accessing this resource from home, students will need to request password information from their school librarian.