2nd High School Plans Approved by School Board
The new high school would have a capacity of 2000 students, along with space for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) programs, culinary arts, and auto repairs labs. The new will high school will also include an athletic facility that includes a 5000 seat football stadium, practice field, soccer and track stadium, and full baseball field.
A 6.69 millage increase will be needed in order to build the new high school. The election is planned for June 26.
For a breakdown of costs to build the 2nd high school please click link below
For FAQ's about the millage proposal please click below
- Proposed Bond Issue.pdf
- Bentonville kiosk FINAL.pdf
- Bentonville General Brochure FINAL.pdf
- Bentonville Two High Schools Weekly message.pdf
- FAQs 5-10-12.pdf
- Bentonville Technology and Indoor Air Weekly message.pdf
- FAQs 5-25-12.pdf
- Bentonville FAQs.pdf
- Kid Sheet 2.pdf
- Bentonville Ed Opps Weekly Message FINAL.pdf
- FAQs 6-18-12.pdf